WHAT MAKES THIS PLACE UNIQUE
- One of the finest homes in Mexico
- Luxuriant and vibran mexican style
- Modern amenities
- The best views of the Caribean sea
Hacienda Kukulkan is undoubtedly one of the finest homes in Mexico, the villa is a masterpiece! The residence is located on the sandy shores of Fatima Bay beach, Puerto Aventuras half way between Cancun and Tulum and close by to Playa Del Carmen.
The villa is the ultimate retreat for the truly discerning. Hacienda Kukulkan is the only beach front villa in the Riviera Maya with full size tennis court, state of the art ocean front gymnasium, ocean side putting greens and 7 magnificent suites plus den. Hacienda Kukulkan combines old style Hacienda with modern day luxury and service. The Hacienda has been decorated and furnished in a luxuriant and vibrant Mexican style, with beautiful colors, fabrics, stunning chandeliers and unique details.
As you enter the walls of the residence you are greeted by a full size tennis court located within a courtyard with arches, fun and athletic times are guaranteed! On one side of the courtyard there is a beautiful lime stone mural depicting a feathered serpent, the Mayan god Kukulkan. On the south side of the courtyard there is a king suite with private bath and kitchen. Walking under the arches by the side of the tennis court leads you to the main villa. Stepping through the front door you enter a truly magical courtyard with fountain, stunning views of the ocean, and walk out to the putting greens, swimming pool and beach. At night the courtyard transforms to an interior garden where you can star gaze, enjoying the gentle ocean breeze. Off the courtyard on the north wing of the villa you have 2 sumptuous suites, one of which is beachside. Each suite has king bed and full bathroom. There is also an internet room with wireless internet access.
The fully equipped gourmet kitchen is beautifully styled with colorful tiles, beautifully carved furniture and unique hand painted chairs depicting Charros, the Mexican cowboys. Enjoy delicious delicacies cooked by the villas Mexican cook, or you may wish to sample international cuisine from one of our gourmet chefs, the choice is yours! The comfortable ocean front living room with satellite TV has a beautiful painting of the agave plantation, the open plan leads to the dining and also bar area…perfect for mixing your favorite drink! There is also a karaoke machine for the aspiring rock stars! From the living area walk out to the terrace with outdoor dining and enjoy the glorious Caribbean!
On the upper level of the villa are 4 further suites, one of which is beach side, each suite has a king bed and full bathroom. Each suite is unique there are so many fabulous details! The ocean front hi-tech gymnasium is fantastic!...no excuses for not exercising while you are away on vacation, with the absolute bonus of the beautiful ocean blue views!
Enjoy beachside time on the putting green, or sun bathing poolside on chaises alongside beautiful Chac Mool stone carving! Relax to the sound of the gentle lapping of the ocean with an ocean front massage.
The Fatima Bay ocean is great for snorkeling, see how many fish you can see! Closeby to Hacienda Kukulkan you have the San Carlos Marina with restaurants, bars, boutiques, grocery store, ATM, fishing, scuba diving and more. Along the Riviera Mayan coast there is lots to do, beautiful beaches, eco parks Xcaret and Xel Ha, the ruins at Tulum and Coba, cenotes and so much more.
The villa staff are on hand to make sure your every wish comes true! Hacienda Kukulkan will truly exceed your expectations, exquisitely decorated, superb amenities and comfortable beyond your dreams. Special moments to cherish with your friends and loved ones in a vacation of a lifetime!
- Outdoor Amenities
- Indoor Amenities
Ground level, 2 sleeps on King bed, Ensuite bathroom, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Hairdryer, Ocean view, Safe, North Side Ocean view Ground Level
Second level, 2 sleeps on King bed, Share bathroom, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Ensuite Shared Bathroom, Hairdryer, Safe, (Casita located within walls of residence)
Feb 14 / Feb 21
Aug 29 / Nov 21
Jan 03/ Dec 12
|4||$ 3,143||$ 1,357||$ 1,786|
|5||$ 3,143||$ 1,357||$ 1,786|
|6||$ 3,143||$ 1,1429||$ 1,964|
|7||$ 3,143||$ 1,500||$ 2,143|
|8||$ 3,143||$ 1,571||$ 2,229|
Apr 26 / Aug 29
Dec 12 / Jan 09
|5||$ 1,500||$ 7,429|
|6||$ 1,429||$ 7,429|
|7||$ 1,643||$ 7,429|
|8||$ 1,786||$ 7,429|
- No Smoking
- Rates are based on 2 guests per bedroom.
- Above 2 guests per room please add $71USD daily ($36 USD if 9 years or below) plus 19% tax - Not for Holidays
- $1,000.00 refundable security deposit
- For March and April - minimum rental is 7 bedrooms (exc. Easter Week).
- March and April Reservations Saturday to Saturday.
- Rates are in US Dollars.
- Rates do not include 19% tax
- Rates are subject to change until confirmed.
- Only registered guests staying at Hacienda Kukulkan are permitted on the property.
- No unregistered guests - failure to adhere to this may result in you being asked to leave the premises.
- Included in the 2014/2015 Holiday rate is a VIP Alll Inclusive package, consisting of Mexican Cook for breakfast and lunch and Gourmet Chef for Dinner Service, Butler, Concierge, Airport transfer (1 round trip for the group arriving at the same time). Food and soft drinks and alcoholic beverages (national brands) are included in the rate (excluding top shelf alcohol) and certain specialty foods, ie lobsterm caviar, fois gras etc.
- Xmas and NYE's Holidays: Saturday to Saturday bookings only (7night minimum stay)